If you are wondering why is your phone Internet slow and how to tackle it, then this article will help you to find the reasons for your slow internet and the solution to this problem.
Having a slow phone internet can be annoying. You pay for and demand a certain degree of internet speed, whether you're trying to stream a video or update Facebook on your phone or tablet. It's quick to get irritated when service falls short of expectations. Here are some reasons this may be happening:
Phone Internet Slow: Main Reasons Why This Could Be Happening
There could be many reasons behind your slow connection speed on your phone. The main reasons behind your slow phone internet are given as:
Internet Service Provider (ISP) Throttling your Internet
When your Internet Service Provider knowingly reduces your internet access or speed, this is known as internet throttling. Providers do this for a variety of purposes, and the result is normally a phone internet slow. When there is network congestion then your ISP limits your internet speed so that other participants or customers can enjoy the internet.
Another reason for a slow internet connection is when your phone is connected to a slow network. To figure out what's causing this issue, ask yourself these two questions:
- How many users are using the router at the same time?
- What are they doing on the internet?
If you find that you have a lot of users who are all watching movies or installing video games or updating apps, raise the internet bandwidth speed of your router. Any phone could access the internet at a higher rate because of this.
Using a Slow VPN
Do you know the choice of VPN also affects your phone internet speed? VPNs not only provide you online privacy, but they can increase your internet connection speed. If you are here to tackle phone internet slow and how to increase the internet speed on your phone, then ‘’VPN Vault by Appsverse’’ will be the best choice to sort out this issue.
Phone Internet Slow: Why does ISP throttle your Internet connection?
ISPs have many reasons to throttle your internet, but the following are the top reasons.
- Network Congestion: ISPs often throttle everyone's internet in a certain location because there is a lot of traffic in that area. As a result, instead of some houses on the street providing perfect coverage and others not being able to link at all, all consumers can at least reach a portion of the network.
- Data caps: If you experience phone internet slow speed at the end of the month, you may have reached your monthly data limit. Some ISPs impose a limit on the amount of high-speed data you may use in a billing period and exceeding that limit can result in bandwidth throttling.
- Forbidden activities: Internet Service Providers can throttle the internet connections when the customer is engaging in illegal online activities.
Phone Internet Slow: Best VPN alternative to solve ISP throttling issue
If your internet service provider is throttling and you are facing the problem of phone internet slow and you have no option of switching to another internet service provider, then connecting via VPN Vault is the easiest solution to overcome this issue and increase your phone internet speed.
Your internet traffic is encrypted by VPN Vault and hiding it from your service provider. Your ISP could not examine the data packets, so based on what service you're using, it won't be able to throttle that traffic. Pure, limitless streaming video is the result.
Here is the link to VPN Vault by Appsverse. Download the apps on iPhone and Android by using the links and enjoy the faster speed on your phone.
Phone Internet Slow: Conclusion
It is possible that you could face the problem of Phone Internet slow speed because of many reasons such as network congestion, ISP throttling etc. but do not worry; VPN Vault will solve this issue. ''VPN Vault by Appsverse'' is the best-recommended VPN which can unlock ISP throttling issue and provide faster internet speed.
If you use the VPN Vault on your phone, then slow internet speed will not be a longer issue for you.