There's no question that WhatsApp is a very popular app that allows you to text and make calls. However, you may want to take a step further and you might be looking for a WhatsApp call recorder app.
Why More So Many People Use WhatsApp
The truth is that recording calls may be very useful for some people. While not everyone needs this kind of app, the reality is that it may be very helpful.
While Skype used to be the number one solution for most people, more and more people are turning to WhatsApp. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- Cheaper Calls: In case you usually use Skype, you may notice that your bill at the end of the month will be higher than when you use WhatsApp. This is especially true if you don't have a fixed rate with your carrier.
- International Calls Are A Lot Easier: It's not uncommon to have family members and friends working or living abroad in different countries. So, when you want to stay in touch with them, you know that you may need to pay a little extra. However, this doesn't happen with WhatsApp. After all, geographical locations are irrelevant.
- End-To-End Encryption: This is definitely one of the most popular reasons why more people are using WhatsApp. Ultimately, WhatsApp features an end-to-end encryption feature which means that your data and communication are highly secure.
Why You May Be Looking For A WhatsApp Call Recorder App
As we mentioned above, not everyone actually needs to have a WhatsApp call recorder app. However, some people do. These include:
- Journalists: When journalists need to interview people over the phone, it is important to have an app to record WhatsApp calls. This way, they won't forget any details and important information.
- Work from Home: When you are working from home and you need to attend a meeting, you may find the need for a WhatsApp call recorder app for iPhone. This will make our job easier.
- Business-Related Communications: It is natural that businesses don't want their information spread all over the Internet. So, using WhatsApp with the encryption feature is definitely a plus.
How To Record WhatsApp Calls On iPhone Natively
In case you have an iPhone, you are probably wondering how you can record your WhatsApp calls natively. However, while this is not possible using your iPhone alone, you can still do it.
The truth is that it's not that hard to record your calls when you are using an iPhone. Nevertheless, you need to have your iPhone as well as you need to use Quicktime.
In case you are looking to record your WhatsApp calls on iPhone but you don't want to use a WhatsApp call recorder app, here's what you need to do:
- Step #1: You need to connect your iPhone to a Mac with a lighting cable.
- Step #2: You should see a warning on your iPhone. You just need to check on "Trust this computer" on the iPhone.
- Step #3: You can now open Quicktime on your Mac. Then, just choose New Audio Recording under File.
- Step #4: You will need to click the arrow that is pointing down. You can see it next to the record button in Quicktime. Make sure to choose iPhone.
- Step #5: Click the record button in Quicktime and use the iPhone to call your phone using WhatsApp.
- Step #6: As soon as you are connected, click the add user icon and just choose the person you want to talk to. While you may not notice, your call is already being recorded at the backend.
- Step #7: As soon as the call is complete, you can disconnect it. You should then stop recording in Quicktime and simply save the file on the Mac.
Why Using A WhatsApp Call Recorder App Is A Better Option
The reality is that while you can certainly use your iPhone to record WhatsApp calls, the process is not exactly smooth. Besides, you need to be connected to a Mac and use Quicktime at the same time.
To save you all this time and effort, a far better option is to simply use the ReCall Recorder, a call recorder app that works smoothly.
Simply put, no matter if you want to record incoming or outgoing calls, you can do it easily. Besides, you can also access the recording immediately in the Recall Recorder app as well.
Does a WhatsApp Call Recorder App Really Exist?
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a WhatsApp Call Recording app available in the market.
This is because it is technically not possible. When you launch WhatsApp app to make a call, there are no other apps that can run in the background to "listen" into WhatsApp calls.
If that was possible, it would be a huge security problem.
However, we can still have other ways to record calls.
How to Record Calls Easily Then?
ReCall Recorder App works to record regular phone calls. If you are willing to make a regular call, then this would be the perfect solution for you.
Download and record using ReCall Recorder
As soon as you have the call recorder app download complete and then install the app, you can start using this call recorder app immediately.
In case you want to record an outgoing call, you just need to tap on the red record button to start recording, enter the number and tap on the call button. The app will then start the call to their recording line.
Just wait a few seconds for it to connect. This will now give you a second prompt to call the actual number you want to record. As soon as you see the option Merge calls available, you should tap on it to create a 3-way conference. As soon as you do this, your call is being recorded.
If you want to record an incoming call, you just need to accept the call you want to record and immediately open the Call Recorder app. As it opens, just tap on the red record button. Just give it a few seconds and as soon as the Merge calls option is available, tap on it. As soon as you do this, your call is being recorded.
Bottom Line About WhatsApp Recording
As you can see, it's possible and easy to have a WhatsApp call recorder app on your iPhone that allows you to record all your incoming and outgoing calls. You can download ReCall Recording app here.