By using AppsVerse ("Services") and website ("Site"), you are agreeing to be found by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access the Site or use the Services.
1. Usage- AppsVerse grants you a limited license to use the Services and Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. AppsVerse reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Site and Services at any time for any reason and in future charge for any usage. AppsVerse reserves the right to filter posted content and remove any objectionable content without notice. AppsVerse serves as a Site where content are posted and makes no claim to the accuracy of any material. AppsVerse may also link to other sites whose content, privacy policies and business practice are out of our control. Your only recourse in your dissatifaction in any of these area is to stop using the Site and Services.
2. User Responsibility- You must be 13 years or older to use the Services and Site. You are responsible for any activity under your account and are responsible for keeping your password secure. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate other AppsVerse members. You may not use AppsVerse for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must comply to your local laws regarding online content and conduct. You must not post harmful or obscene content. You must not post viruses or malicious script. You must not duplicate or forge headers, impersonate email address or collect data about others. You may not use any of AppsVerse applications to engage in illegal and pornographic activities.
3. Intellectual Property (Trademark & Copyrights)- AppsVerse, the AppsVerse logo and the AppsVerse design are trademarks of AppsVerse. They may not be used without written permission from AppsVerse, other than for attribution. All other trademarks not owned by AppsVerse that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by AppsVerse. By posting content to AppsVerse, you are granting us a license to redistribute your content. AppsVerse policy is to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable intellectual property law (including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
4. No Warranty and Limitation of Liability- AppsVerse is provided 'as-is' with no warranty of any kind. You use the service at your own risk. AppsVerse expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, regarding the site, applications or its content, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
5. How to Contact Us- Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at
6. Licensing- FBGames and Photon Browser uses code of FFmpeg (http://www.ffmpeg.org/index.html) which is licensed under LGPL v2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source code can be download here (http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html).
© 2012 AppsVerse Flash Player for iPad Web Apps FAQ Terms Privacy