Version 1.0.2Released on March 13th, 2012
- New Full iOS 5.1 compatibility
- Fix Push notifications update & fixes
- New Added dashboard refresh button
- fix Various UI enhancements
We harness the cloud to make mobile devices do more...
- Over 20 million users use Photon to make their browsing private and anonymous.
- Top 30 overall iPad app since launch. 4.5 star reviews.
- The #1 Paid Flash player for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
- Play Flash games, browse Flash sites and watch Flash videos on iOS devices & Android
- Flash Player for Android now available!
- Flash Player for Windows now available!
Top Paid Flash Browser on iOS, Android and Windows
- Protect your phone number.
- Get multiple phone numbers for Craigslist, dating, sales and others.
- Anonymous texting without revealing your primary phone number.
- Phone number changer to protect your identity.
- Get a second phone number line without the high cost of adding a new phone number.
- Get a free 2nd phone number for Android.
Download free with free call and text credits.
- Personalize and customize your keyboard theme.
- Text video as auto run animated gif.
- Send fun stickers in WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Kik and other text messengers,
Text fun stickers from your keyboard!
- Block ads and protect your privacy while browsing.
- Whitelist websites to support publisher.
- AdBlock for Safari and launch Flash websites from Safari.
Block ads and protect your privacy!
- Secure and hide your apps
- Personalize your lock screen with beautiful themes
- Create multiple passwords for sharing with others
- Share and give limited access to others without giving away your master password.
Secure your apps now.
- Top 5 Paid Business app for iPad. Top 100 overall app.
- Edit your Open Office, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your iOS device.
- Integrates with Dropbox, Google Docs and Box.
Just $4.99 for a limited time!
We are a team of highly motivated people who enjoys solving hard problems and more importantly we do it because we love what we do. We put a bunch of talented people and free them to do cool stuff they love without the 3Bs - bosses, bureaucracy and BS. Then we watch the magic happens.
Lawrence Suen is the software architect and co-founder at Appsverse. He is responsible for the architecture and design of all products at Appsverse. Prior to Appsverse, he founded L2 Soft, a leading company in the automated marketing platform software space. Serving as the CTO, he led a team that serves a diverse range of enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare and government. Before that, he was the Chief Architect for ELetter, a silicon valley VC funded startup, where he directed the software development of several core products in both a technical and management role. Prior to ELetter, Lawrence worked at Oracle developing supply chain management software. He holds an M.S. in Computer Science from Stanford University, as well as a B.Sc. in Computer Science from Cornell University.
Fai Leong is the co-founder of Appsverse. When he is not dreaming up more stuff for the cloud and mobile devices to do, he can be found coding with the engineers. Previously, he co-founded and launched Askville.com which is a top 5 Q&A website and part of Amazon. He also did business development for Openwave working with carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, China Mobile and others in US and Asia. Before that, he founded Buildfolio a mobile enterprise asset management company that was merged with SQLView. Fai was previously a senior engineer and product manager at Oracle. Fai graduated from Cornell with both a BSc. and MEng. in Computer Science in just 2.5 years. He also graduated with a Master in Engineering Economic Systems and Operation Research from Stanford and holds a MBA from Harvard Business School.
Run existing legacy applications and desktop applications on your mobile devices - iPhone, iPad and Android with ease. No porting. No messy code rewrite. Leverage on our virtual app streaming platform.
We virtualize your apps and run it in your own datacenter or our cloud platform. Deliver existing desktop apps to your employees and/or customers faster than it takes you to port the apps to mobile.
Stream and run your apps to as many mobile devices as you want. Update your app and deploy instantly.
Appsverse works with partners and ISV to bring mobile app streaming to small businesses and enterprise.
Your data and application logic still lives in your database, servers and datacenter. No data gets stored on the device.
Email us at to learn how we can help your company bring any apps (desktop, legacy and Flash) to mobile devices.
With Appsverse Cloud Gaming Platform, game publishers can publish any PC game titles to iOS and Android. Stream any PC, Flash or console games to any devices anywhere with our low latency high performance technology.
Speed up your time to market for PC and console games to mobile devices. Appsverse mobile cloud technology is already used by millions of consumers worldwide. If you are a game publisher and are interested in what we can offer you, contact us at
"The best mobile app website youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve ever seen!"Marc Saltzman USA Today
"Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum."Jane Doe http://website.com →
"Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo."Jane Doe http://website.com →
"Vivamus sagittis vel augue rutrum faucibus dolor."Jane Doe http://website.com →
"Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum."Jane Doe http://website.com →
For enterprise sales questions, please email .
For game publishers, please email
For press inquiries, please email
For support questions, please read FAQ below before emailing .
Did you press the lightning bolt button? This is found on the upper right for iPad and bottom right on iPhone/iPod Touch. If you had press the lightning bolt button, you should be able to see Flash websites. If you had pressed it but did not see Flash, what error messages do you see? If there is a connection error, try changing your ports in Gear Icon (Settings) in Photon app itself and go to Flash Advanced section to change your Ports.
Unfortunately, some web sites incorrectly detect your location because you are accessing it through our servers which may not be located near you. Some content has legal rights issue that forbid the content from being stream outside the country in which it has the content rights for. So, even though you probably have entered into Flash mode, the website is preventing the content from being show because it thinks your IP address or access is from outside of the country. We have recently introduced a new feature to help address this issue. Please go to the settings menu in Photon (Gear icon) and look forward the setting called "Local Access". Turn this setting on and see if it helps. You may need to follow the following steps if it still does not work. 1) Turn Local Access On in 2) Go to Clear icon to clear cookies (you have to be out of Flash mode in Photon to do that) 3) Press lightning bolt button to enter Flash mode 4) Go to your website by typing in the url